If at any point we are forced to cancel the school this year, rest assured that we will issue full refunds for the registration and accommodation.
Please check the cancellation policies for your chosen travel arrangements and that you are adequately insured for health and any other potential impacts.
Our intention this year is to run a physical presence school as much as in previous years, relying on videoconferencing as a fallback. These virtual facilities will be made available to assist the participation of both lecturers and students.
Further terms and conditions:
- The registration fee of £460 covers attendance of the physical summer school, and will be refunded at our discretion for the following reasons:
- Closed borders
- National Lockdown
- Access to site restricted
- Other reasons for physical school not taking place
- COVID diagnosis of student, other government mandated self-isolation or travel restriction
- Refunds for accommodation can be offered up to 2 weeks before the start of the summer school.
- The summer school has to comply with site regulations and UK government guidance. In the event that a physical summer school cannot take place, we will contact registered students regarding participation in a virtual event.
- There will be no special dispensation given by the school for travel.
- In the event of refunded registration fee for the physical school, a reduced fee of £50 for virtual participation will be charged.